Faith-Integrated Counseling in Woodstock, Canton, Holly Springs, Adairsville, and Cartersville Georgia.
Are You Searching Faith-Integrated Counseling in Woodstock, Canton or Cherokee County, Georgia and surrounding areas?
- Do you want counseling but fear your beliefs will be dismissed or ignored?
- Do you want someone who shares your Christian faith to help you sort through what is going on in your life?
- Are you afraid to seek help from someone who is not a Christian because you wonder if they will recommend something you are not comfortable with?
- Do you want counseling from a Christian perspective but also want a licensed, professionally trained therapist?
- Do you have doubts and questions about your faith but are afraid to say that out loud?
- Have you endured judgment and hurt from your faith community and are afraid you will feel judged again?
- Are you of a different faith or without any religious affiliation but would like to receive professional counseling?
Psychology And Spirituality Aren’t Mutually Exclusive
“Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows” (John 16:33, NLT). We know that our bodies can be broken and we can experience disease, so why should we expect our minds to be any different? Isn’t it logical that our emotions and our spiritual lives can be impacted by the brokenness all around us or within us? We think so.
“Where there is no guidance, a people falls but in an abundance of counselors, there is safety” (Proverbs 11:14, ESV). Our team is spiritually and professionally equipped to lend counsel. We combine our faith with our professional training to provide research-based, Biblically sound, effective treatment to walk you through hardship.
As You Consider Faith-Integrated Counseling, You May Be Wondering:
Do you use prayer or Scripture in your sessions?
It is our practice to pray for our clients throughout the week before we meet with them. We also provide Scripture references and prayer in session when our clients are open to it. But if it makes you uncomfortable, we understand and will not force something on you that you do not want.
Do I have to be Christian to receive counseling here?
No. If you tell us up front that you do not want to take part in any form of Faith-Integrated counsel, we will respect that and won’t force our beliefs upon you. It is true, however, that our faith shapes who we are as therapists, how we see the world, and how we approach our work. If you have questions about this, feel free to ask us when you call.
Can people of other faiths receive counseling here?
Yes. People of other faiths and non-Christians have received effective counseling with us. Since we believe that we are all made in God’s image, we do our best to honor and serve our clients no matter where they are spiritually. If you want to know more about our faith, all you need to do is ask.
What if we are struggling in our faith or have lost faith? Can we talk about that?
Absolutely. The life we live here on earth can be very confusing and difficult to navigate by ourselves. Our primary goal is to serve you no matter where you are in regard to faith. We want this to be a safe place for you to sort through whatever is on your heart. We will come alongside you, help you, and hopefully be an encouragement to you.
Experience The Joys Of Emotional And Spiritual Growth with Woodstock’s premier Faith-Integrated Counseling Center.
To receive counsel informed by both Christian faith and professional training, or to ask questions regarding Faith-Integrated counseling, feel free to call us at 678-631-7639. If we are in session, we will call you back during the week within 24–48 hours.